Air Messenger Serial
Alphanumeric Paging Server
07/01/15 Ver 9.0.0
- Fixed issue with Access Violation with Group User List when a user has
E-Page selected for provider.
- Fixed issue with missing PIN in User Report
- Added Destination information to relevant reports.
- Added missing export/import functions for destination records.
- Added SSL/TLS support for Email Paging.
12/28/121 Ver 8.1.0
- Fixed issue with delivery report not displaying results
when searching by user.
- Added missing export/import functions for destination
9/16/11 Ver 8.0.5
3/25/11 Ver 8.0.0
- Fixed issue when renaming users. Would give Access
- Fixed issue where sometimes the buttons were all grayed out
when editing a paging record
- Fixed issue with E-Page destination provider not being
available when editing a E-Page paging record.
- Fixed issue in SendCmd command line utility locking up
- Application now runs as a service.
- Added multiple destinations per subscriber.
- New installs will now store user data in ProgramData
- Fixed issue where SMS would not activate is SIM
storage was not available.
- Fixed minor display bugs.
3/26/10 Ver 7.0.0
- Updated Threading Module to fix intermittent Access
Denied Error 5 issue on some XP Systems.
7/23/09 Ver 6.0.0
- Forms now scale properly when using other then 96 dpi setting.
- Windows 7 compatible
- Added workaround to allow sending messages to Sprint PCS SNPP
- Fixed missing Caller ID information on provider export and import.
- Caller ID information was not initialized correctly causing garbage
in Caller ID field when importing provider information.
2/15/09 Ver 5.3.0
- Added Priority Level selection for subscribers.
7/01/08 Ver 5.2.0
- Database updated
4/22/08 Ver 5.1.0
- Fixed minor memory leak on application close.
- Database updated to matched other AM Products.
3/01/08 Ver 5.0.0
- Added Automatic Version Checking to insure that you have the latest
- You now have the option to register your key with our servers, this
allows for you to have a way to retrieve your key in the event it is
- Open a Trouble Ticket for issues from the Help Menu.
- You can now add provider contact information to your provider
- You can submit carrier information for inclusion to our database
from your provider record by clicking a submit information button.
- Backup and Restore feature added (Requires databases to be in
default locations to work)
- Updated SMS Modem Support and features.
- Updated MX Email sending for better performance.
- Fixed issue with report date ranges not showing all data.
- Fixed issue with Query Status not functioning all the time.
12/11/07 Ver 4.2.1
- Converted help file to HTML Help
11/09/07 Ver 4.2.0
- Database Updated
- Minor Bug Fixes.
03/15/06 Ver 3.8
- Added SMS Paging
04/15/00 Ver 1.0 Beta
- Beta Release.
Copyright 2007 Internet Software
Last Modified On