12/15/17 Ver 13.0.0
1. Added 64 bit version of the application
2. Added Secure Socket connection support to SNPP.
3. Added SMPP support.
4. Added TAP Over IP.
5. Added Skinning and skin selection to change the appearance of the application.
6. Updated to support 64bit builds.
7. Fixed issue with message log not working on the subscriber data form.
8. Fixed issue when adding new quick drop down list, if you cancel was not working.
9. Fixed Issue with SNPP MSTA request not working all the time.
10. Fixed Issue with log file possibly being corrupted when doing a WCTP/SNPP message
11. Fixed issue with delivery status messaging not being shown in proper case.
12. Fixed issue with removing users from group lists when deleting a destination record due to
provider being deleted when other destination still exists.
13. Fixed issue with user record not being deleted when all destinations have been deleted due to
provider being removed.
14. Fixed issue when deleting paging providers, the destination provider information was not
being removed if the provider was set for the secondary provider
15. Fixed issue where the setup wizard was not sending SNPP User/Password if required.
16. Fixed issue with some help button links linking to the wrong topics.
17. Fixed issue with Destination export/import information in the help showing incorrect column
18. Fixed issue when sending to SMTP Server that requires user/password failing authentication
due to the user or password being to long.
19. Fixed issue with application adding bad carrier information when adding carrier information
from ISS Carrier List and selecting an E-Mail connection.
01/17/16 Ver 12.1.0
1. Fixed issue with Page Scheduling when multiple destinations are used for a user. Was giving
an invalid hold time and only the first destination was scheduled.
2. Several skin options have been added.
3. Fixed issue with SMS not sending pages when Roaming.
07/01/15 Ver 12.0.0
1. Fixed issue with Access Violation with Group User List when a user has E-Page selected for
2. Fixed issue with missing PIN in User Report
3. Added Destination information to relevant reports.
4. Added missing export/import functions for destination records.
5. Added SSL/TLS support for Email Paging.
12/28/121 Ver 11.1.0
1. Fixed issue with delivery report not displaying results when searching by user.
2. Added missing export/import functions for destination records
9/16/11 Ver 11.0.5
1. Fixed issue when renaming users. Would give Access Violation.
2. Fixed issue where sometimes the buttons were all grayed out when editing a paging record
3. Fixed issue with E-Page destination provider not being available when editing a E-Page
4. Fixed issue in SendCmd command line utility locking up sometimes.
3/20/11 Ver 11.0.0
1. Added multiple destinations per subscriber.
2. New installs will now store user data in ProgramData Folder.
3. Fixed issue where SMS would not activate is SIM storage was not available.
4. Fixed minor display bugs.
3/26/10 Ver 8.0.0
1. Updated Threading Module to fix intermittent Access Denied Error 5 issue on some XP
3/26/10 Ver 7.0.0
1. Updated Threading Module to fix intermittent Access Denied Error 5 issue on some XP
7/23/09 Ver 9.0.0
1. Forms now scale properly when using other then 96 dpi setting.
2. Windows 7 compatible
3. Added workaround to allow sending messages to Sprint PCS SNPP server.
4. Fixed missing Caller ID information on provider export and import.
5. Caller ID information was not initialized correctly causing garbage in Caller ID field when
importing provider information.
6. Fixed issue of messages failing when using Direct TAP Connection.
7. Fixed issue with large templates not saving correctly.
2/15/09 Ver 8.3.0
1. Added Priority Level selection for subscribers.
7/01/08 Ver 8.2.0
1. Database updated
4/22/08 Ver 8.1.0
1. Fixed minor memory leak on application close.
2. Added Templates to create text messages.
3. Database updated to matched other AM Products.
3/01/08 Ver 8.0.0
1. Added Automatic Version Checking to insure that you have the latest software.
2. You now have the option to register your key with our servers, this allows for you to have a way
to retrieve your key in the event it is lost.
3. Open a Trouble Ticket for issues from the Help Menu.
4. You can now add provider contact information to your provider record.
5. You can submit carrier information for inclusion to our database from your provider record by
clicking a submit information button.
6. Backup and Restore feature added (Requires databases to be in default locations to work)
7. Updated SMS Modem Support and features.
8. Updated MX Email sending for better performance.
9. Fixed issue with report date ranges not showing all data.
10. Fixed Quick Messages deleting from Quick Message Menu
11. Quick Message List now sorted in alphabetical order.
12. Fixed issue with Query Status not functioning all the time.
12/09/07 Ver 7.2.1
1. Converted help files to HTM Help.
2. Added Drop Down lists to quick message macros.
11/09/07 Ver 7.2.0
1. Database Update.
2. Added Caller ID support to SNPP.
3. Fixed Minor Bugs.
03/15/06 Ver 6.8
1. Added SMS Support.
01/07/05 Ver 6.7
1. Added SSL support to WCTP.
2. Added MX record lookup on e-mail paging.
3. Added ability to set number of pages sent per call to a provider.
4. Added User and Password for SMTP Server connections.
5. Added Group Sorting To Client
6. Added Pin or Name display To Client
7. Increased Performance On Web Server.
8. Fixed bug in Web User Directory causing Access Violations.
9 Fixed importing of Groups when a comma is placed in the user name.
10. Fixed minor bugs.
07/1/04 Ver 6.0
1. Added User/Password To WCTP Provider.
2. Added Encryption of log file.
3. Fixed problem with Access Violation on SNPP Query.
01/12/03 Ver 5.0
1. Added Kenwood’s Fleet Sync Protocol.
2. Spell notification now only appears when misspelled word is found.
3. Delivery queue now shows news message on top rather then bottom of page.
4. Added scroll horizontal bars to user log.
5. Added Send & Query to Delivery Details Window.
6. Added multi-user support.
7. Fixed bug in allowing multiple instances.
8. Added Multi-Selection of delivery query in delivery log.
9. Fixed wrong result code in SendCmd.exe when user was not found.
10. Fixed bug in provider name allowing non-compatible characters when you tried to save the
11. Add save as new provider option when editing providers.
12. All passwords are now encrypted when stored on disk.
13. Made password for Windows Messaging hidden
06/19/02 Ver 4.2
1. Added support for NT/2000 Service
2. Minor bug fixes.
02/15/02 Ver 4.1
1. Added support for DTMF Dialing.
2. Added better reporting.
3. Added Importing/Exporting of comma delimited files.
4. Add Thesaurus.
04/25/01 Ver 4.0
1. Added WCTP paging protocol.
2. Added Direct TAP Port Paging.
3. Message Queue was rewritten for better performance.
4. Hold Queue was rewritten.
5. Problem with message scheduling fixed.
6. Subscriber Icons were removed to increases subscriber load times.
7. Fixed problem with E-Page’s still sending when disabled.
03/01/00 Ver 3.7
1. Added reverse order sending.
2. You now can add messages via DDE or command line while sending messages.
3. Minor bug fixes.
02/05/00 Ver 3.6
1. Added Delivery Redundancy Option.
2. Fixed Minor Bugs.
01/05/00 Ver 3.5
1. Added more visual/audible delivery failure notifications.
2. Added the ability to edit user, group, and provider names.
3. Added SMTP/POP3 Support.
4. Added Import/Export feature.
5. Add Message Queue Display Window.
6. Fixed problem with e-mail pages logging failures.
7. Message and Users will not clear unless actually sent.
8. Fixed Tabbing problem in the User/Provider dialog entry boxes.
11/19/99 Ver 2.8
1. Added date/time macro support to signature option.
2. Added delivery redundancy support.
3. Added SMTP mail transport support.
10/12/99 Ver 2.7
1. Added additional error trapping for uninstalled components such as Dial-Up networking and
2. Fixed minor bugs.
09/29/99 Ver 2.6
1. Added support for frequency selection when scheduling messages via DDE or Command line.
2. Added MCRE response request in Send SNPP Special Dialog.
3. Add more hints.
4. Speedup shared user loading when loading large user database from network.
5. Fixed problem with splash screen not clearing when minimize on startup checked.
6. Fixed problems with some printers when printing log reports.
7. Fixed problem with queued message not clearing when an error occurs.
8. Fixed problem when sending Hold SNPP Messages. Had Intermittent Send Error.
9. Fixed minor display bugs.
09/06/99 Ver 2.5
1. Added auto detection of 2-Way SNPP.
2. Implemented Delivery Confirmation for SNPP.
3. Added Nextel’s implementation of the ETAP Protocol.
4. Added Clear Text Option after sending message.
5. Added Clear User Selections after sending message.
6. Fixed problem with lockup when AMP tries to access a modem that is in use.
7. Fixed problem with lockup when a invalid SNPP address is entered.
8. Fixed problem with RAS or Dial-Up Networking needing to be installed.
9. Fixed minor visual bugs.
06/18/99 Ver 2.0
1. Added option to place signature at beginning of message.
2. Added Option to disable local user/group Lists.
3. Added Shared Quick Messages.
4. Added Shared Providers to Spot Message Provider List.
5. Fixed Cut & Copy options not available on Edit Menu.
6. Fixed problem with NT Mail profiles not being available in the e-mail settings.
7. Fixed problem with signatures not being sent when scheduling messages.
8. Fixed access violation when trying to send message to a shared group.
9. Fixed Minor display bugs.
05/24/99 Ver 1.9.4
1. Fixed Problem with some computers not communicating correctly with provider.
2. Fixed NT Connection Problems
3. Added Splash screen disable for registered users.
4. Added character range checking.
03/17/99 Ver 1.9.1
1. Fixed problem with ETP when sending messages with a signature. (Would Not Send)
2. Minor Display fixes.
03/17/99 Ver 1.9
1. Updated Paging Driver.
2. Added Modem Configuration Options To Paging Provider.
03/3/99 Ver 1.8.1
1. Line utility to support all DDE functions.
02/25/99 Ver 1.8
1. Changed Modem Communications To Windows TAPI.
2. Fixed Problem with RAS not disconnecting.
3. Added Confirmation support to DDE.
1. Fixed Problem with Cancel But Not Working
2. Fixed Problem With Some DDE Commands Not Working.
1. Added ETAP Support
2. Added Profile Support for E-Mail
3. Added Speed Bar
4. Added Delivery Log
5. Added Dialing Locations
6. Removed LAN Server Support (Separate Client Now)
7. Minor Bug Fixes
01/21/99 Ver 1.6
1. Fixed DDE Queue Subscriber option.
2. Changed Subscriber List to Scroll Down.
3. Added Repeat option on message scheduling.
4. Forced clock to 12 hour mode instead of using system settings.
5. Fixed problem with some duplicated shortcut keys.
6. Add 2 new DDE Functions - ADDSUBSCRIBER and DELETESUBSCRIBER.
7. Changed E-Mail paging to work with MAPI.
01/07/99 Ver 1.5
1. Fixed display problems when large fonts are used.
2. Subscriber display data is update now when provider data changes.
3. Fixed problem when creating new Subscriber/group file, Subscriber data was stored in group
data by mistake.
4. Enhanced some visual displays.
01/02/99 Ver 1.4
1. Added E-Mail Paging.
2. Fixed help file index for options.
3. Cleaned up SMTP RAS Dialer Code.
4. Fixed message counter for split SMTP Messages.
12/28/98 Ver 1.3
1. Name Change from Quick Page To Air Messenger. This was done so that there would be no
confusion with LanSoft’s Quick Page Paging Software.
2. Fixed problem with split messages not being numbered correctly.
3. Added Length Checking for SNPP Messages.
12/11/98 Ver 1.2
1. Fixed problem intermittent system login failures.
2. Fixed problem with DDE Group not sending messages.
3. Added additional error traps for relogin requests.
4. Message is now included in message log.
5. Stream lined code.
6. Added Command Line utility to allow sending messages from the command line.
10/29/98 Ver 1.1
1. Added SNPP (Simple Network Paging Protocol) Support.
2. Added Enhanced SNPP Support.
3. Added Numeric Capabilities.
4. Added Spell Check.
5. Add Date/Time Stamps
6. Updated Message Editor (Selectable Menu Placement).
7. Added DDE (Dynamic Data Exchange) Support.
8. Added Security Option.
9. Added Call Monitoring with Caller ID Support.
10. Added Report Generator.
11. Added Visual Icons for pager type indication.
12. Added the ability to select Com Speed on provider basis.
13. Cleaned Up Logging functions.
14. Stream lined data storage and access methods.
10/02/98 Ver 1.0
1. Fixed problem with messages not queuing.
2. Fixed problem with not being able to send to shared Subscribers or groups.
3. Fixed problem with message lengths not terminating correctly.
4. Fixed problem with not displaying correct message length in setup.
5. Fixed Minor Display problems.
1. Initial Release