12/15/17 Ver 8.0.0
1. Added 64 bit version of the application
2. Added Secure Socket connection support to SNPP.
3. Added SMPP support.
4. Added TAP Over IP.
5. Added Skinning and skin selection to change the appearance of the application.
6. Fixed issue with message log not working on the subscriber data form.
7. Fixed issue when adding new quick drop down list, if you cancel was not working.
8. Fixed Issue with SNPP MSTA request not working all the time.
9. Fixed Issue with log file possibly being corrupted when doing a WCTP/SNPP message delivery
10. Fixed issue with delivery status messaging not being shown in proper case.
11. Fixed issue with removing users from group lists when deleting a destination record due to
provider being deleted when other destination still exists.
12. Fixed issue with user record not being deleted when all destinations have been deleted due to
provider being removed.
13. Fixed issue when deleting paging providers, the destination provider information was not
being removed if the provider was set for the secondary provider
14. Fixed issue where the setup wizard was not sending SNPP User/Password if required.
15. Fixed issue with some help button links linking to the wrong topics.
16. Fixed issue with Destination export/import information in the help showing incorrect column
17. Fixed issue when sending to SMTP Server that requires user/password failing authentication
due to the user or password being to long.
18. Fixed issue with application adding bad carrier information when adding carrier information
from ISS Carrier List and selecting an E-Mail connection.
19. Fixed issue with some error messages not displaying correctly.
20. Fixed issue with client not getting server shutdown message
21. Fixed issue where client my not reset to offline mode after the server was not shutdown
correctly having to restart the client to log in again.
01/17/16 Ver 7.1.0
1. Fixed issue with Page Scheduling when multiple destinations are used for a user. Was giving
an invalid hold time and only the first destination was scheduled.
2. Several skin options have been added.
3. Fixed issue with SMS not sending pages when Roaming.
07/01/15 Ver 7.0.0
1. Fixed issue with Access Violation with Group User List when a user has E-Page selected for
2. Fixed issue with missing PIN in User Report
3. Fixed issue with having to enter LAN Server settings under preferences.
4. Added Destination information to relevant reports.
5. Added missing export/import functions for destination records.
6. Added SSL/TLS support for Email Paging.
7. Updated Client/Server protocol.
12/28/121 Ver 6.1.0
1. Fixed issue with delivery report not displaying results when searching by user.
2. Added missing export/import functions for destination records.
9/16/11 Ver 6.0.5
1. Fixed issue when renaming users. Would give Access Violation.
2. Fixed issue where sometimes the buttons were all grayed out when editing a paging record
3. Fixed issue with E-Page destination provider not being available when editing a E-Page
4. Fixed issue in SendCmd command line utility locking up sometimes.
3/20/11 Ver 6.0.0
1. Added multiple destinations per subscriber.
2. New installs will now store user data in ProgramData Folder.
3. Fixed issue where SMS would not activate is SIM storage was not available.
4. Fixed minor display bugs.
3/26/10 Ver 5.0.0
1. Updated Threading Module to fix intermittent Access Denied Error 5 issue on some XP
7/23/09 Ver 4.0.0
1. Forms now scale properly when using other then 96 dpi setting.
2.Windows 7 compatible
3. Added work around to allow sending messages to Sprint PCS SNPP server.
4. Fixed missing Caller ID information on provider export and import.
5. Caller ID information was not initialized correctly causing garbage in Caller ID field when
importing provider information.
6. Added LAN Server discovery.
2/15/09 Ver 3.3.0
1. Added Priority Level selection for subscribers.
7/01/08 Ver 3.2.0
1. Database updated
4/22/08 Ver 3.1.0
1. Fixed client unable to retrieve scheduled messages.
2. Fixed status label not clearing when retrieving schedules.
3. Fixed minor memory leak.
4. Version change to mach new database structure.
5. Added Templates to create text messages.
3/01/08 Ver 3.0.0
1. Added Automatic Version Checking to insure that you have the latest software.
2. You now have the option to register your key with our servers, this allows for you to have a way
to retrieve your key in the event it is lost.
3. Open a Trouble Ticket for issues from the Help Menu.
4. You can now add provider contact information to your provider record.
5. You can submit carrier information for inclusion to our database from your provider record by
clicking a submit information button.
6. Backup and Restore feature added (Requires databases to be in default locations to work)
7. Updated SMS Modem Support and features.
8. Updated MX Email sending for better performance.
9. Fixed issue with report date ranges not showing all data.
10. Fixed Quick Messages deleting from Quick Message Menu
11. Quick Message List now sorted in alphabetical order.
12. Fixed issue with Query Status not functioning all the time.
13. Fixed issue with provider not found when resubmitting a page from the delivery log.
12/09/07 Ver 2.2.5
1. Converted help files to HTML Help.
11/09/07 Ver 2.2.0
1. Database Updated
2. Minor Bug Fixes.
3. Added Drop Down List for quick message macros.
03/1/06 Ver 1.8
Added SMS Paging.
07/1/05 Ver 1.7
1. Added User/Password To WCTP Provider.
2. Added Encryption of log file.
3. Fixed problem with Access Violation on SNPP Query.