Air Messenger Mobile
Alphanumeric Paging Software
07/01/15 Ver 7.0.0
- Fixed issue with Access Violation with Group User List when a user has
E-Page selected for provider.
- Fixed issue with missing PIN in User Report
- Fixed issue with having to enter LAN Server settings under preferences.
- Added Destination information to relevant reports.
- Added missing export/import functions for destination records.
- Added SSL/TLS support for Email Paging.
- Updated Client/Server protocol.
12/28/121 Ver 6.1.0
- Fixed issue with delivery report not displaying results
when searching by user.
- Added missing export/import functions for destination
9/16/11 Ver 6.0.5
3/20/11 Ver 6.0.0
- Fixed issue when renaming users. Would give Access
- Fixed issue where sometimes the buttons were all grayed out
when editing a paging record
- Fixed issue with E-Page destination provider not being
available when editing a E-Page paging record.
- Fixed issue in SendCmd command line utility locking up
- Added multiple destinations per subscriber.
- New installs will now store user data in ProgramData
- Fixed issue where SMS would not activate is SIM storage was
- Fixed minor display bugs.
3/26/10 Ver 5.0.0
- Updated Threading Module to fix intermittent Access Denied
Error 5 issue on some XP Systems.
7/23/09 Ver 4.0.0
- Forms now scale properly when using other then 96 dpi setting.
- Windows 7 compatible
- Added workaround to allow sending messages to Sprint PCS SNPP server.
- Fixed missing Caller ID information on provider export and import.
- Caller ID information was not initialized correctly causing garbage in
Caller ID field when importing provider information.
- Added LAN Server discovery.
2/15/09 Ver 3.3.0
- Added Priority Level selection for subscribers.
7/01/08 Ver 3.2.0
- Database updated
4/22/08 Ver 3.1.0
- Fixed client unable to retrieve scheduled messages.
- Fixed status label not clearing when retrieving schedules.
- Fixed minor memory leak.
- Version change to mach new database structure.
- Added Templates to create text messages.
3/01/08 Ver 3.0.0
- Added Automatic Version Checking to insure that you have the latest
- You now have the option to register your key with our servers, this
allows for you to have a way to retrieve your key in the event it is lost.
- Open a Trouble Ticket for issues from the Help Menu.
- You can now add provider contact information to your provider record.
- You can submit carrier information for inclusion to our database from
your provider record by clicking a submit information button.
- Backup and Restore feature added (Requires databases to be in default
locations to work)
- Updated SMS Modem Support and features.
- Updated MX Email sending for better performance.
- Fixed issue with report date ranges not showing all data.
- Fixed Quick Messages deleting from Quick Message Menu
- Quick Message List now sorted in alphabetical order.
- Fixed issue with Query Status not functioning all the time.
- Fixed issue with provider not found when resubmitting a page from the
12/09/07 Ver 2.2.5
- Converted help files to HTML Help.
11/09/07 Ver 2.2.0
- Database Updated
- Minor Bug Fixes.
- Added Drop Down List for quick message macros.
03/1/06 Ver 1.8
- Added SMS Paging.
07/1/05 Ver 1.7
- Added User/Password To WCTP Provider.
- Added Encryption of log file.
- Fixed problem with Access Violation on SNPP Query.
Copyright 2007 Internet Software
Last Modified On